Tuesday, September 21, 2021

One of my favorite places of nature


 

Lavender Fields on Mt Shasta


This right here is the "Lavender Fields" on MT Shasta in Northern California, I found this part of nature very interesting because as u could see the fields is all lavender out and really stands out. Mount Shasta's unique shape is because it is actually a dormant volcano who's last eruption was in in 1786 - so you are probably pretty safe taking a hike here and enjoying the spectacular natural beauty of the mountains and fields of wild flowers. I found out about this interesting location last year, just randomly scrolling through the internet and right away I had to learn more  and how it came about because of exclusive it looked.

                                                                    The Patriots Field


Although the field isn't Lavender, An empty Pats field reminds me of a place where u can go and have peace. Coming here and walking down the field, kept me calm/relaxed.







File:Grand Canyon Powell Point Evening Light 02 2013.jpg

                                                            Grand Canyon 


Living in Arizona for a couple of years, all i knew was the hot weather and exploring the Grand Canyon once in a while, so this picture means a lot to me. I've always been a person that liked to explore new heights and having this experience under my belt really helped because it made me come out of my shell a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air Pollution decrease in India

  Exposure to polluted air is linked to a number of health effects. Some of these are: worsened asthma, hospitalizations, and even premature...